View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

The Third Option

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:04 am
So we all know about duality here on Earth. We are always disputing whether something is true or not. Is there a higher power? Are we here on purpose or simply just a coincidence? Even I have had doubts about the existence of the Illuminati, questioning whether this organization is actually real or if I will be disappointed to find out it's all just a hoax. But I came to a realisation! Does it matter whether this organization is real? Does the Illuminati need to exist for us to do our part in the advancement of the human species? After all, we are coming together with our common interests! And it is fantastic to see! Our drive and determination to carry out the promises we made by signing the Eternal Oath is all real. Life is full of conundrums! And I have learnt that you can always take the third option!
View user profile

Re: The Third Option

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:46 pm
It's all phycology brother. If you want to do something good you do it without thinking about anything, if you don't want to then there will always be choices in front of you and keep you confused
View user profile

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:37 pm
I agree with the both of you. It is mindset and if it wasn't real, it will manifest reality as there were already many on this journey before they knew of the Illuminati. I for one, was.

Everybody knows the meme 'this is why aliens won't talk to us'. If we would all evolve to an adult species then I think that would open up so many possibilities. But I think it needs to be everyone before that can happen. If I'm not mistaken, this is mentioned in the Spirit Science Series from Youtube.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum