SCIENCE & BELIEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Colorsmith
Colorsmith

The Truth Contest Empty The Truth Contest

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:15 am
This is one of my favorite reads. It deals in the truth about life, and the universe. It is based on facts. And in my opinion, I think is on the right track. It brings science and spirituality together and demonstrates the harmony between the two. I welcome your thoughts.

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/

Last edited by Colorsmith on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
M Luxe
M Luxe

The Truth Contest Empty Re: The Truth Contest

Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:11 am
Great read Colorsmith! I'll have to come back to this one later and add my input.
mubashra.rauf28
mubashra.rauf28

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:38 pm
Brother as it is a long chapter it has alot of things included in it. First, theory of origin of life where microbes were first produced. When we go detailed study on Animals kingdom evolution is present in everything starting from our means of locomotion to our Brain. Darwin studied Natural selection of finches and tortoise on Galapagos islands and different other parts and compared the results. The spiritual cycle according to Buddha is Nirvana cycle, in that it is again the concept of spirit moving from one physical body to another physical body, that could be an animal or a human being. Karma exist without that life wouldn't be balanced. I am still reading on.
mubashra.rauf28
mubashra.rauf28

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:21 pm
The second portion which I made second for me is the perception of our mind to ideas and either we reject an idea or accept it. The difference between all the animals and Human beings are the mind. We have more complex mind then other animals and due to that complexity our perception is great. Everything is phycology, it depends on ourselves that we want to stay happy or unhappy. We think positive, we attract positively, we think negative, we attract negativity.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum