SCIENCE & BELIEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mubashra.rauf28
mubashra.rauf28

Science and spirituality Empty Science and spirituality

Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 pm
In modern physics the answer to "How energy form masses" can be explained by Yoga Spin. We try to understand it by taking a ball of wool, the wool represents the energy. As energy spins it takes form of a ball of wool. The formation of subatomic particles such as electron and proton by energy can be explained by it. Vortex balls of spinning light whiz round each other to form atoms. When someone is knitting you see the example of E=mc2. On atomic level during explosion something like this happens but on faster rate. According to law of conservative of entropy "energy is neither created nor destroyed". Hence, the vortex never ends, it simply stretch and get thinner as it spread out in infinity. In this way, every energy vortex in existence is overlapping every other vortex, and interact. This interaction cause forces of electricity, magnetism and gravity. Inertia is a consequence of spin. Matter and space spread out in three dimensions, because this defines a vortex i.e. 3D spiral. Matter is dense vortex, whereas space is sparse vortex energy extending into infinity. What is a word? A word is sound, sound is a vibration, and vibration is energy. What is higher power? Higher power is energy. There is no separation between universe and God and energy. If we understand energy, we understand the concept of God. God is energy; both of them was neither created, nor destroyed, both are everywhere, both are everything. Everything is formed up of energy, the vortex creates an illusion of material. Just like your mind, the universe is also a conscious being. The particles of energy will be acts of consciousness. Theologians believe that universal consciousness is one and undivided. The essence of quantum physics is energy is divided. 99% of the mass of universe consist of Proton that are all same and has same physical characteristics . If they are act of consciousness then their uniformity shows that consciousness underlying them would be one. If consciousness is one and undivided then conscious awareness in each and every conscious being must be one and the same. This suggest we are all the one being in many different bodies. We can best attain knowledge of God by knowing ourselves. Socrates said, 'know yourself'. And we can best study God by studying Humanity.
Josh
Josh

Science and spirituality Empty Re: Science and spirituality

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:35 pm
I love this! The fundamental 'stuff' of the Universe has got to be consciousness. Let's break it down. So everything is energy. But what is energy? Energy is just information. So everything is information. Can we go any further? Well, what exactly is information. One definition could be 'meaning expressed in the form of symbolism'. Well meaning hey?! What gives something meaning? I think you have the answer!
Colorsmith
Colorsmith

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:11 pm
This is incredible. This is the very reason I love physics. Every question has an answer. Religion can't explain God factually, but the facts can explain God religiously. Human conscious is the universe becoming aware of itself.
mubashra.rauf28
mubashra.rauf28

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:41 pm
Colorsmith wrote:This is incredible.  This is the very reason I love physics.  Every question has an answer. Religion can't explain God factually, but the facts can explain God religiously. Human conscious is the universe becoming aware of itself.
I love spirituality and I love Science, Science prove existence of an intelligent force, spirituality explain God. When we mix it together we get answers to everything
mubashra.rauf28
mubashra.rauf28

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:45 pm
Josh wrote:I love this! The fundamental 'stuff' of the Universe has got to be consciousness. Let's break it down. So everything is energy. But what is energy? Energy is just information. So everything is information. Can we go any further? Well, what exactly is information. One definition could be 'meaning expressed in the form of symbolism'. Well meaning hey?! What gives something meaning? I think you have the answer!
For me brother energy is a force, according to Einstein energy is mass into speed of light square. When it comes to spirituality we are that energy. Energy makes information for the creation of being, matter. and all the existing living organisms. We are that energy, symbolism represents different forms of energy or energy at different frequencies.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum